Performance & Code Base Improvements
This release focuses primarily on the performance of the desktop application and improvements to the code base.
- SI-86: Multiple user experience and performance enhancements.
- SI-323: Pinning is now made against public key instead of the hash of the SSL cert.
- SI-354: Improved public key pinning to handle multiple certificates.
- SI-326: Fixed an issue to allow development on Yosemite.
- SI-83: Fixed an issue where the desktop client was unable to handle duplicate messages arriving from iOS client.